This program was developed in cooperation with a consultant orthopedic surgeon
This program targets patients who suffer from premature stiffness of the knee joint. And this program helps a large percentage of patients to get rid of roughness, or at least give health and strength to the cartilage in order to continue working for longer years, and thus avoid or delay the process of knee joint replacement.
The success rate of this program is around 92%. Many factors help in increasing the chance of success of the program, the most important of which are:
- The patient’s commitment to the doctor’s instructions and complete rest for at least two weeks after the third injection.
- Do all the exercises given as directed by the doctor.
- Weight has a significant impact, the more moderate the weight, the greater the success rate of the operation. And the doctor advises to lose weight for those who suffer from obesity.
- Avoid climbing stairs permanently, or at least whenever it is available, as well as walking in highlands.
- Prayer is by using the chair at least in the first month.
- Regular use of western toilets.
- Meeting with Dr. Arhan for the first examination and a detailed explanation of the operation.
- After making all the initial preparations, the doctor performs a knee arthroscopy with hyaluronic acid injections and the first PRP plasma injection directly into the knee during the operation.
- After a week, the patient returns to take the second injection.
- At the end of the second week, the patient returns for the third injection, and can travel immediately afterwards.
- The total period of stay in Turkey is up to 15 days.